Saturday, February 6, 2010

Working out the details of a game

I've gotten enough interest in running the Dragon Age RPG to iron out a few details.

The best times for me to run a game are either Monday nights or Friday nights, starting at around 1800 PST / 1900 MST / 2000 CST / 2100 EST. That's 9:00pm for most people. Sessions should last between two and three hours.

I hope to start with one-on-one or one-on-two sessions in order to do each character's origin story. These sessions can be scheduled a bit more flexibly, although I'd need at least 48 hours to prepare. Much like with the video game, I want to lead the characters into the adventure rather than simply having them be wandering adventurers who stumble into each other in a tavern.

Please let me know ASAP the arrangement that works best for you and cooperates with your existing games. We're already doing Hackmaster on Monday nights and Martin's game on Friday nights. In addition, Josh has been itching to get back into Warhammer Fantasy and Don has been bitten by the Traveller bug and the Savage Worlds: Mars bug. We've got an ambitious gaming schedule ahead of us and I don't want to crowd out a potentially great game.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, current house rules that I'm thinking of are here: http://sites.google.com/site/ssfsx17srpgresources/Home/dragon-age-rpg

No comments:

Post a Comment